It's been a long time since i last wrote. i was too busy. as you know, i love playing with challenges and that too risky ones. so, i was preparing for my a.e and maths exams. you know i am a winner. but some challenges are made to be kept as challenges( jst lke watchin r.g.verma ki aag) only which are never won. nehow, i can't help it now. still, i wrote in my papers that i am a village girl who has faced many hardships to give these exams. so please try and pass me otherwise my parents are going to marry me to the person who's photograph has been kept folded in the next page. (i had deep singh's 3*3 photo). NOW, I AM EXPECTING TO EITHER GET PASSED OR TO HEAR THE NEWS THAT A TEACHER DIED WHILE CHECKING A PAPER.
anyways, i have come up with some resolutions for the year 2010.
AND I ALSO WISH ALL OF YOU...A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




  • I will not watch any ram gopal verma movie.
  • I will AT LEAST try to hear a single excuse that tusshar kapoor is giving for his yet another flop film.
  • I will watch only 49 overs per side whle watchin an ODI.
  • I will carefully examine my assignments and make a guess what's hidden in there.
  • I will dedicate myself completely to the next season of big boss.
  • I will not call raman, monga, ajit or any1 else to mark my proxy. INSTEAD, I'L MESSAGE THEM.
  • I will eat my share less. I'll capitalize on what others leave.
  • I will blog more....if and only if...others are reading it without asking money for reading some shit.
  • I will not make the same excuse(kya...aap toh jaante ho...naraina) to my parents for coming late.(since d flyover is complete now...)
  • I will not watch india tv.
  • I will try and figure out the mental status of all those girls who are eager to marry some rahul mahajan who did something with some payal rohatgi, some sambhavna seth and some raja chaudary on some big boss which no one talked about.
  • I have to..have to...have to upgrade my computer.

  • I will not interrupt ja***ne while she speaks ...i dnt know what to call it......
I....AND THE PERSON...SRRY...2ND PARTICIPANT...SRRY...2ND POSITION WINNER IS MONGAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! CLAP FOR HIM!
NOW, BY 1 MARK...THE WINNER IS PREET SINGH...(while looking at preet)...OH NO...ITS RAMANPREET SINGH...(stll lukin at preet)...OH ...ITS PREET(now lukin at ramanpreet)....OH NO...NON..NONONON...THE RESULT...WINNER IS JASPREET SINGH...(now all lukin at her, preet and ramanpreet lukin at themselves)...OH...OHOHOHOHOH...I THE YOU HAVE ANNOUNCED...WHAT I WAS SAYIN ki main bol rahi thi....................
happysss endingsss

  • I will not abuse rakhi sawant while watching any of her shows in front of my parents.
  • I will not sell my books before my exams are over.
  • i will try to buy all my books before my exmas are over.
  • I will study more maths.
  • I am not going to watch harry potter movies more than 5 times a day.
  • I will not insult ajeeb*** or his/her frnds.
  • I will no longer waste my time relieving the past(subjects in which i failed), instead I will spend it worrying about the future(more failures).
  • I will not bore my teachers by giving the same excuse for bunking classes.
  • I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.
  • I will give up going to KFC. Totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly....
  • I will try to figure out why I *really* need to chat with more than 10 people at a time.
  • I resolve to work with neglected people -- my teachers.
  • I will read the books... just as soon as I can find them.
  • I am going to remove all those misunderstandings...like ena says shes lukin good...sanchit thinks hes lost some weight... 
  • I will stop considering other people's feelings when they so obviously don't consider mine - if that unwashed fellow(ch**nu) sits next to me again, I'll tell him that he stinks!
  • I will be more imaginative and think about newer ideas while sitting in my class.
  • I will not hang around with girls - just that they must not think that you like them.
  • I will not chat with girls on facebook just to get their number. I better ask their addresses.
  • I am going to listen to what amandeep singh ahuja has to say. because i am going to record his deadly jokes and going to play the same recording to him only. (after all...poison kills poison)
FINALLY, I WILL TRY DESE IN D 1ST WEEK OF JAN AND RELIVE VICTORY OVER THEM THE REMAINING YEAR!!!

3 Comments:

  1. ASA said...
    NICE POST as always. I am glad that u made my mention in ur last resol. as it would be the last and the toughest one that u would relive.

    best line acc. to me:
    "I will no longer waste my time relieving the past(subjects in which i failed), instead I will spend it worrying about the future(more failurees)."
    saint hercule said...
    thnk u...u r always d 1st 1 to comment...

    waise is baar tune jyaada besti nhi kari :P
    Jaivir Singh said...
    very cool, well written, just a few missing elements, ENA..and ME! grrr..!
    leaving aside dze, it is a well written article, keep writin..\m/

Post a Comment



Creative Commons LicenseDitzy Donald: Thoughts That Breathe by Saint Hercule is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License