Gone...Back...Words And Beyond !


A couple of days back , i saw my friend sherry's blog. my god i can't tell you it was too good and well coordinated. the thoughts were intense and the words marched along perfectly. this gave me the true inspiration that if my senior can take out time then y can't i. that is why, i am back and back strongly. Now, this all started when DLC members (in my dream ) contacted me and the first emotions i had were fear and despair . Despair because i wasn't a part of DLC(college literary society) in reality. a long time back, one of its members had lent me a parker and i thought that she wanted her pen back. so i panicked because the shop nearby had been closed for ages. And as usual, i had not a single pen in my drawer cause i never took one to college. NO NEED U KNOW !
I AM QUITE A WRITER MYSELF, u know i don't like to boast about myself.
they wanted an article on 'HOW TO BUILD A 6-PACK IN 6 DAYS'. Can u imagine what a waste of an EINSTEIN mind!
ANYHOW, i immediately listed 5 odd names, more talented and deserving.( 1 of them being ' BEDI BHAI' as called by his sister , my classmate...reason being that he himself had a 6 pack)
WHAT A SHOCKER OF AN ANSWER I GOT !!!
apni hi besti karva li
i said y don't u contact them instead.
they said yes, but none of them were available.
SO, I WAS IN A KINDA YES-NO-YES MOOD...
I WAS WAITING TO BE BRIBED...BUT MY GOD HOW COULD I FORGET RECESSION.
but imaandaari......................
FINALLY, THEY HAD NO IDEAS AT ALL AND IN A MOMENT OF JOYOUS ABANDON THAT I MIGHT BE TAKEN IN DLC, I SAID YES AND SUGGESTED THAT THEY USED MY ARTICLE TO JUDICIOUS EFFECT.

1 Comment:

  1. Sherry Wasandi said...
    :) *All smiles and flattered*

Post a Comment



Creative Commons LicenseDitzy Donald: Thoughts That Breathe by Saint Hercule is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License