Buzzing With Energy...


my philosophical friend amandeep a.k.a BABA called and chatted an hour about some greatest people in history. I was never ever fond of history in school but somehow i managed to keep my saturation point away so that he doesn't meet my anger volcano and the topic carried on smoothly. then i tried all tricks,tactics,mantra-tantra,jaadoo-tona and crooked things but all went in vain as this super glue as stuck to the phone. FINALLY I GAVE HIM A HINT : ah....phone aa raha hai....baad mein baat karta hu....BUT HE BEING A FAN OF RAKHI SAWANT...said "ha theek hai yahi kehde usko jiska phone aa raha hai " .
MY GOD,I IMMEDIATELY STARTED REMEMBERING ALL THE ANTI-DEPRESSANTS I HAD READ IN CHEMISTRY IN CLASS 12th. but luck wasn't on my side and he went on and on.
finally, he kept speaking and i kept the phone near the t.v and he being a budding antonym of newton....thought that someone was actually speaking to him.....

2 Comments:

  1. ASA said...
    Thanks for writing about me, my friend .
    That day i was not actually giving u a typical history lesson , it was actually the most important things one should know at this age in the relegion we are.
    Whenever we start something new we always date back to the history in its field.
    I know most of the present generation feels bored discussing history but i think to be able to track the future one should know the past or the roots.
    There is no problem in the past but surely there is a problem in my oratory. I hope it'll improve someday with the blessings of the God.
    Also, maybe my writing skills need to improve.
    ASA said...
    one correction instead of "things" it is "thing".

Post a Comment



Creative Commons LicenseDitzy Donald: Thoughts That Breathe by Saint Hercule is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License